Frankford, DE 19945
The officers and members of the Memorial Fire Company are proud to display their new command vehicle. It is a 2009 Chevrolet Suburban with a full complimant of radios, small hand tools, and EMS equipment. DPC of Marydel installed the console and lighting equipment. The lettering and graphics were done by Rogers Sign of Milton
Laurel has placed in service two 2012 International/Horton #623 Ambulances
Millsboro EMS has placed in service a new International/Life Line ambulance
First Pierce Engine purchased. 1500 GPM Pump, 750 gallons of water, Huskey Foam System, 30 gallon foam tank, Light Tower, Auto Deck Gun, Vehicle Rescue Tools.
Seaford Vol. Fire Dept. recently placed in service a new Ford 550 Brush Unit.
American LaFrance Triple combination Motor Fire Truck, was Lewes' third motorized apparatus and first pumping apparatus. She has a 750gpm pump, chemical tank, and ladders, purchased for a cost of $12,750. Restored in 1996 for 200th Anniversary and again in 2008 and currently on display in our new museum room at Station 1
Purchased in 1937 for a sum 0f $8,000 this Buffalo Engine served faithfully
Built before World War II by American Fire Apparatus of Wilmington, Delaware. This engine is displayed in running condition in the museum at the station.
Visits Today: 0
Visitors Online: 18
Total Visits: 0
Most Visitors Online: 0 on Jan 1, 2001
Most Visitors in one day: 0 on Jan 1, 2001
Copyright © 2007 - 2018, All Rights Reserved